Big Things Small Town Scrapbook Page

I've got another scrapbook layout to share with you AND a process video! Last month I was all about using up my scrap stash, and that's how this layout came about. Once I really paid attention to what was in my stash, I found that I had papers and embellishments that went together, allowing me to complete this two-pager.


The pictures are from a small side trip we took to Casey, Illinois two summers ago during our road trip. If you don't know, Casey is a small town with a lot of BIG things. In fact, eight of them are certified by Guinness World Records as the "world's largest". How cool is that?


We had a lot of fun exploring all the large sights! And I thought that the Vicki Boutin stickers from one of my past Cheeky Studio kits were just perfect to help describe our experience. I also used some old Cheeky Studio sequins, Cheeky Studio cut aparts, Crate Paper tags, and random travel-themed stickers (the manufacturer I can't remember).


I'm so glad with how this layout turned out. It is based on a sketch that I pinned to Pinterest and I've used it before for a two-page layout. It just makes things so much easier! I will, of course, be using it again.

What are some travel gems that you've discovered while out and about in the world?

Comments