Traveler's Notebook Opening Pages featuring Cheeky Studio


I told you that I was still working on my Traveler's Notebook using my August Cheeky Studio kit, so here are the first two pages. The first page is in the inside cover, and there is a similar page on the inside back cover. The next page is the first page of the notebook, and it gives you an idea of how all the rest of the pages are going to be laid out. I think it will be easier to keep to the same design and layout, even if I'm not using the same papers and embellishments for each page.


I covered up the journaling on the page because it is a bit personal, and well, I don't know you all THAT well. Ha ha.

From the August kit, I used some of the patterned papers, the Notebook Nancy ephemera, and lots of the Maggie Holmes stickers.

From my stash, I added in some misting spray, a stamp, and a few extra stickers and washi tape.


This notebook is going to be filled with my answers to the questions in the book Fierce Faith by Alli Worthington. (You can read my review of the book here.) To help remind me of some of Alli's key points, I put them on the interior covers of the notebook. That's what The Five Bad B's are - the things that help feed your fear and that you should strive to avoid.


I loved mixing and matching the product from the August kit with other product from my stash. I know I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again: Cheeky Studio product is so versatile and goes so well with SO MUCH! If you haven't experienced Cheeky Studio for yourself, then what are you waiting for? You can even save yourself some moolah and use my discount code, Cookscrap10, at checkout for 10% off!

And there is still time to subscribe to the Cheeky Studio kit club so that you can get fun coordinating goodies as well as Cheeky Studio exclusives all together in one package. There are some really cool products on tap, so you won't want to miss out!


Comments