Gluten-Free Chicken Taco Sliders


Need something easy to make for dinner this week? That's what we needed the other week, and there just so happened to be some very easy recipe ideas in the ShopRite circular. It really took the pressure off of me to come up with the meal plan for the week.

Did you know there are gluten-free taco sliders? YES! These mini corn tortillas are so cute! And I felt like they were so much easier to work with than the regular-sized corn tortillas. Definitely look for them in your grocery store. There are a variety of brands to choose from. I went with what was on sale.

The recipe idea was to do shrimp tacos, but who really wants to do that? I had ground chicken in the freezer, so I added our homemade gluten-free taco seasoning to that and did sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese, and salsa as the toppings. For serving, I folded these bad boys up into those Reynold's foil cupcake wrappers.

(I hate actually using them to bake cupcakes in because they get so hot, and I'm also not really sure if they are just to separate the liners or if you are supposed to bake with them. But the hoarder deep down inside of me just can't throw them away.)

Delicious and I guess sort of healthy? I don't know. Delicious for sure and very easy. Make it Taco Slider Tuesday night any night at your house!

Comments