Cluck Scrapbook Page Featuring The International Scrapbook Garden

I'm so excited to share with you another layout I created for The International Scrapbook Garden using the A Rustic Spring kit! I hope to have a process video for this one up on the YouTube channel shortly. This layout is a backwards scraplift of the one I did for Cheeky Studio the other week based on a layout from Christin Gronnslett.

The photo is of my daughter seeing real live chickens for the first time last fall. (Even though she doesn't look it, she was really excited about it.)


I used primarily Fab Scraps papers on this one: But First, Tea, Roses Are Red, Be Happy, and Happiness Is as the background. You can't really tell because my photo and embellishments cover it up, but there is a bit of mixed media on the background paper. I did that to use up some leftovers from when I was painting the Prima Ingvild Bolme Shabby Chic Resin Chicks and Eggs and the Creative Embellishments Easter Frame.


For that, I used the Prima Mica Powder Sunny Yellow, the Shimmerz Inklingz Steely Blue Eyes and Coral Reef, and some other Prima product from my stash.


And then the big embellishment cluster is a combination of 49 and Market Floral Mixology Blue Hawaiian flowers, 49 and Market Vintage Shades Handmade Flowers Orchid Cluster, Prima Say It In Pearls Flowers Cream, the Prima Resin embellishments, and one of the words from a branding strip of a 49 and Market paper.


This was pretty easy to put together, even if it did take me two days! That was just because I had to wait for the paints and stuff to dry. I'm pleased with how it turned out, and I love the combination of the blue and purple/pink flowers together.

Don't forget that you can still purchase your own A Rustic Spring kit from The International Scrapbook Garden store! It is full of gorgeous stuff, and I am having so much fun playing. Stay tuned for another layout using this kit next week!

Comments