Meal Plan Monday - January 9

doing my HHHM workout
while the baby naps
I'm participating in a Healthy Habits Happy Moms January #screwresolutions challenge, and every Sunday, we are supposed to meal prep. As you already know, I do meal planning, so this was not really that difficult of a challenge for me. I always try to incorporate something healthy for us to eat during the week, but it doesn't always happen because of budgeting issues. But I guess this month I'm going to have to make more of an effort. So, here's what we're eating this week:

Sunday: Chebe pepperoni pizza

Monday: Italian Sausage and Potato Roast

Tuesday: Manwich Sloppy Joe's and fries

Wednesday: on our own

Thursday: Jennie-O Turkey Burgers and fries

Friday: Grilled Chicken Penne Alfredo

Saturday: Turkey & Vegetable Meatloaf (new recipe from Eating Well magazine)

Comments