St. Patrick's Day Scrapbook Page: August Pinterest Challenge

Alright, kids! It is only a few days into the month of August, and I've already completed one thing off of my August Pinterest Challenge list. If you missed the post from a few days ago, I'm trying to do one thing in almost all of my Pinterest boards this month. I'm tired of pinning and not doing!

Who wants to join me??

I've had this scrapbook sketch from Got Sketch? pinned for quite some time, and I finally decided it was time to turn it into an actual scrapbook layout. I had just the pictures for it, too!


I found a lovely St. Patrick's Day-themed paper pack from Doodlebug Designs to complete this layout of baby's first St. Patrick's Day! (She was born just in time!) It was a whole big kit that came with the patterned paper, letter stickers, brads, sequins, and embellishments. I thought about trying to put together my own St. Patty's kit, but the Doodlebug Designs Essentials Kit was a whole lot easier!


As you can see, instead of doing squares alongside the pictures, I used a hexagon punch that my mom gave me. And those hearts inside the pink hexagons are actually felt brads. I put the journaling inside the clouds underneath the rainbow.

Thanks for looking! What else will I cross off my Pinterest Challenge list next?

Comments