The Pinterest Challenge

Do you spend all your time pinning things on Pinterest but not actually DOING any of the things you've pinned?

Yeah, that's me.

In the past I've tried to make an effort to actually do some of the things that I've pinned, whether that was my crafty month during this year's National Craft Month or just adding new recipes to our weekly menus. But there are so many more pins that I need to actually DO, so I'm going to try and make August a Pinterest Challenge month: complete one pin from all of my 49 Pinterest boards.

(How the heck do I have 49 Pinterest boards?????)

Okay, so some of my Pinterest boards I won't be able to do: Kids' Parties (our kid isn't having a party any time soon), Books (it's just a board where I post my book reviews), and Photos (there are only 3 things pinned in there). But I'm going to try for all the others!

So, here are the links of the stuff I'm going to try to complete. I hope that by sharing this with you guys it will hold me accountable:

1. Mini Shepherd Pot Pies

2. Craft Room Makeover - Work Station

3. Put together THIS outfit

4. Bedroom Art

5. Nail Polish Apothecary Jar

6. Grocery Bag Container

7. Artwork for Baby's Room

8. No Heat Curls

9. Dining Room Wall Art

10. T-shirt Blanket

11. Fridge Organizer

12. Go-to Snack Center

13. Golden Girls Valentines!

14. Buy this book pillow (If it's still available...)

15. Googly Eyes Halloween Picture Frame

16. Healthy and Delicious Pumpkin Bread

17. Twix Cookies

18. Gluten-Free Mozzarella Sticks

19. Read Tips for Sleep Training Baby

20. Summer Gift Idea

21. How to Clean &; Dry Your Pillows

22. Book Holiday Tree

22. Turkey, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Panini

23. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Popsicles

24. Create a scrapbook layout based on this sketch

25. Gluten-free Chocolate Donuts with Cookie Dough Frosting

26. Buy this T-shirt Display Frame

27. Fruit and Herb-Flavored Water

28. No-Bake S'mores Protein Bars

29. Roasted Smashed Potatoes

30. Chai Tai

31. Do a Mario Batali Food Tour in Greenwich Village

32. Read "Marketing for Introverts"

33. Breakfast Pizza

34. Create Blessing Bags for homeless people in NYC

35. Valentine's Day mason jar craft

36. Get a head start on Easter cards for 2017

37. Turn tea cups into candles

Comments