Do you spend all your time pinning things on Pinterest but not actually DOING any of the things you've pinned?
Yeah, that's me.
In the past I've tried to make an effort to actually do some of the things that I've pinned, whether that was my crafty month during this year's National Craft Month or just adding new recipes to our weekly menus. But there are so many more pins that I need to actually DO, so I'm going to try and make August a Pinterest Challenge month: complete one pin from all of my 49 Pinterest boards.
(How the heck do I have 49 Pinterest boards?????)
Okay, so some of my Pinterest boards I won't be able to do: Kids' Parties (our kid isn't having a party any time soon), Books (it's just a board where I post my book reviews), and Photos (there are only 3 things pinned in there). But I'm going to try for all the others!
So, here are the links of the stuff I'm going to try to complete. I hope that by sharing this with you guys it will hold me accountable:
1. Mini Shepherd Pot Pies
2. Craft Room Makeover - Work Station
3. Put together THIS outfit
4. Bedroom Art
5. Nail Polish Apothecary Jar
6. Grocery Bag Container
7. Artwork for Baby's Room
8. No Heat Curls
9. Dining Room Wall Art
10. T-shirt Blanket
11. Fridge Organizer
12. Go-to Snack Center
13. Golden Girls Valentines!
14. Buy this book pillow (If it's still available...)
15. Googly Eyes Halloween Picture Frame
16. Healthy and Delicious Pumpkin Bread
17. Twix Cookies
18. Gluten-Free Mozzarella Sticks
19. Read Tips for Sleep Training Baby
20. Summer Gift Idea
21. How to Clean &; Dry Your Pillows
22. Book Holiday Tree
22. Turkey, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Panini
23. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Popsicles
24. Create a scrapbook layout based on this sketch
25. Gluten-free Chocolate Donuts with Cookie Dough Frosting
26. Buy this T-shirt Display Frame
27. Fruit and Herb-Flavored Water
28. No-Bake S'mores Protein Bars
29. Roasted Smashed Potatoes
30. Chai Tai
31. Do a Mario Batali Food Tour in Greenwich Village
32. Read "Marketing for Introverts"
33. Breakfast Pizza
34. Create Blessing Bags for homeless people in NYC
35. Valentine's Day mason jar craft
36. Get a head start on Easter cards for 2017
37. Turn tea cups into candles