Lantern Lights Part 2 Scrapbook Page

And here is the second part of the three-page layout for the pictures from the Lantern Festival. If you missed the first two pages, check them out here.

I had used photo pocket pages for the first two layouts, but I didn't do that with this third page because I wouldn't have been able to fill in the backside of a photo pocket page using whatever pictures were coming next. That's always the downside of the photo pocket pages!


The patterned paper is Sassafras Lass, and it's the same paper that I used for the title on the first page of this layout. The green background paper is Basic Grey. The journaling spot is also Sassafras Lass, and the butterfly was just something from my stash. I just liked that it gave some dimension to this layout. It's pretty!

I had so much fun taking pictures at the Lantern Festival at the Missouri Botanical Garden. If they do it again, you should definitely go!

Comments