Lantern Lights Part 1 Scrapbook Page

So last summer I went to the Lantern Festival at the Missouri Botanical Garden. I wrote more about it in this blog post last year, but I'm just now getting around to scrapping the pictures I took at the event.

I had SO many pictures! It was very hard to decide which ones to print, and then I needed an easy way to get all of them scrapped! So once I narrowed down my pictures, I busted out the photo pocket pages to create these two layouts using horizontal 4x6 pictures.


Those glittery blue sticker letters are Recollections brand. And the paper is old Sassafras Lass papers. I liked the colors on the paper, which I thought reflected all the color of the Lantern Festival.


The back of the paper had these colorful flower sketches on them, which I also thought fit well with the Lantern Festival because there were (as you can see from the photos) light-up flowers within the show!

So, this is "part 1" because I still had several vertical photos that I just couldn't leave out. So I'm in the process of finishing up a solo page for the last four photos that won't use any photo pockets. It'll just be a regular page, but it will still use the same patterned paper so that all three of these pages are tied together. I'll share it with you soon!

Comments