Day 3 London: Royal Albert Hall and Snog

A little out of order, but here is how we started off day 3 in London before we went to Wimbledon. It rained, surprise! surprise!, that morning, but we still made it to the Royal Albert Hall for a (long) tour courtesy of our London Pass. I thought the Basic Grey Mon Ami papers and stickers with the raindrops worked out just perfectly for the rainy morning feel.


After the tour, we took the tube to our lunch destination spot, Snog. If you don't know, "snog" means "kiss". But this place didn't really have anything to do with kissing. It had EVERYTHING to do with frozen yogurt! It even has gluten-free cones and brownies!!


For this layout, I used up old American Crafts Neapolitan papers, letter stickers, and embellishments. I just love the colors and those little ice creams in this collection. I knew I was keeping that ice cream-patterned paper around for something useful!!

Comments