Last October Scrapbook Pages

Not gonna lie, I am still behind on my scrapbooking. While we are now out of October 2014, I am still scrapping pictures from October 2013.

Yes. I know.

Here is a one-pager using photo booth pictures taken at a trade show I attended last October.



Not sure if you can see the title due to the light on this page, but I titled this "Deep in the Heart" because the trade show was in Dallas, Texas. This was perfect for random cowboy-esque October Afternoon papers and embellishments that had been in my stash.

And then I also did a two-pager, and I really like this one because I used a different technique than I normally do for two-pagers. Usually, both pages will have the same background paper. But I saw something on Pinterest where the background pages were both different, but the paper from the second page extended onto the first page, so there was still some cohesion. See what I mean below:


The orange from the second page is also on the first page. And I also had a little journaling tag that matched the paper on the first page, so I put that on the second page. Here are some close-ups of "Pumpkins & History":


You can't tell because of the lighting, but that white and orange thing in the bottom left-hand corner of the first page is a textured board embellishment with a pumpkin on it. I stamped the orange over the textured pumpkin. It looks better in person, I swear.


These are pictures from last's year Pumpkin Fling. I also took a little bus tour to a historical site in the area, which was really nice! Unfortunately, the Pumpkin Fling changed locations this year and was held on a racetrack instead of in the middle of the beautiful fall foliage, so I didn't go this year. My little form of protest.

I was able to use up some of my stash on this two-pager, too. In fact, everything on this layout came from the scrapbook kit I put together not too long ago. Love it!

Comments