National S'mores Day!

It's another bonus Sunday blog post, and that's because today is National S'mores Day!

If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you'll know how much I love s'mores. Last year I wrote a blog post about throwing a s'mores party, and this year I wanted to add some fun s'mores recipes to that just in case you were considering throwing your own s'mores party.

(Note: These are not gluten-free. You could make them gluten-free if you really wanted to by using gluten-free graham crackers in both recipes and a gluten-free pizza dough for the second recipe.)

First up, I made these fun s'mores pops.


These are SO easy to make and perfect for a s'mores party. You'll need skewers (or fondue sticks, which is what I used), chocolate chips that have been melted in the microwave, crushed graham crackers, and big ole marshmallows. Stick the marshmallows on each skewer, dip them in the melted chocolate, and roll them in the graham crackers. THEN EAT!

Next up is a recipe from Pillsbury. The S'mores Pizza Roll-Up is super easy to make. It called for oats, but I left that out. Because of that, I probably should have made up for it with more crushed graham crackers. My roll-up needed more crunch. So, if you're going to make this, double the amount of melted butter and crushed graham crackers.


The rest of it was really good. Nice and soft with ooey and gooey marshhmallow creme inside and melted chocolate chips. So good!

What is your favorite way to eat s'mores? Do you go the traditional route or do you like to shake things up a bit? Share in the comments! And make sure you're following me on Pinterest to find even more s'mores party recipes.

Comments