Turkish Tacos

First off, these are not supposed to be tacos. They are supposed to be Turkish Burgers in flatbread or whole wheat pitas. But gluten-free flatbread/pita bread is hard to find, and I don't have time to try and make my own.

But you know what we did have gluten-free in the pantry? Taco shells!!!

So I took this recipe for Turkish Burgers from Daphne Oz (Dr. Oz's daughter) and made it into Turkish Tacos. Worked great!

My husband wasn't really a fan of the feta cheese/greek yogurt sauce. He said it was just too much. But I really liked it! (I also really like feta cheese and greek yogurt.) 

If you don't have pita bread or flatbread or taco shells, you can always put these delicious patties on regular hamburger buns. And if you don't want to use ground beef, you could also use ground turkey or ground lamb. In fact, I think ground turkey would be really good! Kind of reminds me of the turkey burgers I made a few weeks ago! Yum!

Comments