Taco Macaroni & Cheese

I've found another macaroni and cheese recipe to add to our arsenal: Taco Macaroni & Cheese. This recipe comes from the blog Cassie Craves. I'm so glad I found this. It was super easy to make, a great weeknight meal!

To make this gluten-free, I used gluten-free fusili pasta. I left out the chopped onion and just sprinkled a bit of onion powder in there. I didn't use any form of garlic at all. Instead of using a package of store-bought taco seasoning, I used my own recipe and made it from scratch.

I also left out the salsa, but you've gotta have sour cream. Come on.

The finished product was creamy and cheesy with just the right amount of taco flavor. I had some as leftovers with tortilla chips, which was also really good. This one is definitely a keeper!

Comments