Scrapping Summer Lunch Memories

I'm not going to lie. I am WAY behind on my scrapbooking. Part of the reason is my scrap room makeover, which has pretty much meant that I haven't been able to scrap in there at all. I'm still in the process of getting my stuff organized and put away, so hopefully I'll be able to share with you the big reveal soon!

In the meantime, I have managed to scrap a few pages out on my dining room table. That, of course, means that my dining room table is a mess. I'm not as active about cleaning that up as I am about doing the same in my scrap room, but alas.

Here are two pages that I created using pictures from May 2013. The one on the left are pictures that I took on my iPhone when I was in Boston for a work lunch. I had some free time before the lunch and ended up walking around the area near the restaurant, which just so happened to be where the Boston Marathon bombing occurred. I was actually in Boston a few weeks later and visited the same site, and I also did a scrapbook page using the pictures I took on my second visit, but I liked the pictures that I got on my first visit, especially the one of the sportswear store's window signage thanking everyone for helping them and other businesses reopen after the tragedy, so I decided that I should scrap those pictures, too. You can never have too many scrapbook pages.

The second page is about the work lunch I had in Boston (mainly the food) and the other work lunch I had in St. Louis (mainly the people). I really enjoyed traveling for both and meeting some of the mommy bloggers that my company works with. It was also nice to pick their brains about how they market their blogs and what company they use for printing business cards because I was looking to purchase cards with my Cook Scrap Craft logo on them.


                                      


Doesn't that New England Clam Chowder make you hungry? You can see my review of the Boston restaurant here. So good! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments