Lunch Break in Boston @ Stephanie's on Newbury

New England Clam Chowder
I was in Boston the other day for work and got to eat lunch at a really delicious restaurant near Copley Square called Stephanie's on Newbury. Oh man was it yum yum yum! (And the area around the restaurant was also really nice! Great for shopping, walking around, and people watching.)

I wasn't there with my husband, so we weren't looking for anything gluten-free. I didn't notice any gluten-free notations on the menu, so I'm sorry, but this restaurant is probably not safe for those with Celiac Disease.

But for the rest of you who are like me and can eat whatever, I would highly recommend this restaurant! Because I was in Boston, I had to start with the New England Clam Chowder. It was delicious. Those three crackers on top? Like little pillows. So good!

mac & cheese
My co-worker said that someone recommended the mac & cheese to her, so we both got that. There is an option to add prosciutto or lobster to it, but we just went for the pasta, cheese, and bread crumbs on top. It was really delicious!

I had to take pictures of the food because I knew I wanted to share them with someone. And who better to share them with than my blog readers?


The restaurant is also very close to the green T line Copley Square station. Super convenient! And if you go now, you'll see the Boston Marathon memorial set up in Copley Square. I took several pictures, but I'll save those for another post.

Have you been to Boston before or do you live there? What are some of your favorite restaurants in the city?

Comments