I Need to Be Challenged!

It has been so long since I've participated in any scrapbook challenges! So this month, I decided to get back on the bandwagon. I made two layouts for two challenges and it felt good!

I made this layout for the PageMaps Fancy Pants Love Notes sketch challenge. The contest goes until midnight MST Sunday January 27, if you still want to enter! You can win the Fancy Pants Love Notes collection!



This one I did for the New Beginnings challenge at The Studio Challenges. You have to interpret the term "new beginnings" however you wanted. I chose to do a layout about the projects I want to complete in 2013. You have until January 31 to enter this one. You're playing for scrapping goodies from Swedish company You Do. (The You Do blog is in Swedish, but if your internet browser is Google Chrome, it will ask you if you want the page translated.)




Comments