Real Simple Scrambled Egg Tacos

This recipe came to me via email. (I subscribe to Real Simple e-mail newsletters.) I like scrambled eggs and I like tacos. So why not combine the two for a Mexican take on breakfast (or breakfast for dinner)? I like that it calls for corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas, which are not gluten-free. This is a super easy recipe for gluten-free eaters. This was the first time I'd ever cooked with cilantro. Man does that stuff have a great scent! (Mom, if you're reading this, remember that you don't like cilantro. You're welcome.) There are all sorts of flavors in these soft tacos: scrambled eggs, salsa, cheese, cilantro, and avocado. You can wrap the tortillas or use a knife and fork like I did because the tortillas were just too small for all that mixture! I love finding new ways to use corn tortillas! For other tortilla recipes, check out this link and this link!

Comments