Second-Year Brownie Badge Plan for the First Half of the School Year

As we embark on another school year, I thought I'd share my troop's plans for badges for the first part of the year. This will be our second year as Brownies, so we've already completed quite a few badges. I tried to pick badges based on the girls' interests (I had them fill out a worksheet), as well as how easy the subject matter would be for me to lead (so probably nothing with coding and robots).



Note: this list does not include any badges earned at council or service unit events.

September

Trail Adventurer Badge (to be earned during Girl Scouts Love State Parks Weekend)

Making Friends Badge

October 

Senses Badge (with a Halloween theme)

November

Snacks Badge (with a Friendsgiving theme)

December 

My Cookie Customers Badge (with Christmas cookie decorating) 

Cookie Entrepreneur Year 2 pin (to be sent home and completed with family)

My Great Day Badge (as optional homework over winter break)


What badges is your troop earning right now? How did you decide on what badges to earn?

Comments