November 2023 Scrapbook Round-Up

Here we are at the end of the month! That means it's time for my round-up of scrapbook process videos. Be sure to click on the links so you can watch all the videos!

This first scrapbook layout was made for this month's Challenge YOUrself scrapbook challenge. All you have to do is create a layout based on the given PageMaps sketch and include a photo of yourself!


 
Moving on, the next layout was for this month's Mix It Up Monday hop. You can find all the details and how you can play along with us in the description box of this process video. 


I continued my second-week tradition of showcasing a pocket page scrapbook with this all-vertical pocket page using my random February 2023 photos. Stay tuned because next month you'll see me complete my March pocket page!


This month I took inspiration from Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine and broke out a tool I've never used: my oval cutting system from Creative Memories. I used it to create this series of nested ovals based on a scrapbook layout by Paige Evans. 


I took even more inspiration from Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine by completing this two-pager using the Crate Paper baseball collection that I purchased as part of November's scrapbook haul.


And I finished off the month with this layout for the November Off the Board Hop. I chose to scraplift a Disney-themed page from Scrapbook.com, but I didn't make it Disney, and I didn't make it exactly the same. Spot the differences when you watch the video!



Comments