Christmas in July - December Daily Part 3 - Process 344

In today's scrapbook process video, I created two 6x8 layouts for my 2022 December Daily album. Sometimes I do pocket pages, and other times, I do something different! I like to have a variety of styles in my albums. 


It's not too hard to scale down a scrapbook design or sketch. If you're used to scrapping in 12x12 (like me) or 8.5x11, give a smaller size a try. You'll be surprised at how easy everything comes together, and you don't need as many embellishments!


I also used my Concord & 9th stencil with Hampton Art ink pads to stamp a decorative panel for one of my album's chipboard dividers. This stencil had space for adding words, and I also had a coordinating Concord & 9th stamp set that worked out just perfectly.


For one of my 6x8 pages, I wrapped brown twine around the bottom of the layout. I always adhere my twine to the back of the page with washi tape.


And my other 6x8 page isn't very Christmasy, but it did take place in December. We baked cupcakes for National Cupcake Day. I used stickers from the PhotoPlay Little Chef collection and found patterned papers that coordinated.


There's way more detail in my process video, so definitely go check it out! Thanks for looking!

Comments