June Mix It Up Monday Hop - Scrapbook Process 336

I'm starting the week with my take on this month's Mix It Up Monday challenge! Be sure to head to my YouTube channel to see the full process video and get the list of all the other participants! There is always a lot of messy inspiration! Thanks to Anna from Piece Craft Love for hosting.

So, as always, we start with a sketch, and I was inspired by what looked like letters in the background. I decided to do something similar on my background with stamps and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide misting sprays.

 
I chose two stamp sets from Not Just for Boys Kit Club. One had a random patterned of circles on it, and I sprayed that one with Carved Pumpkin. I just kind of went at it randomly, turning the stamp each time as I pressed it down against the Vicki Boutin Foundation paper.


The second stamp had the word "fall" on it, and I sprayed that with Rustic Wilderness. I tried to use a smaller word stamp with the spray, but it didn't really work. But that's okay! It still created a nice effect on my background.


Once I let that dry, all I needed to do was adhere my patterned paper, photo, and embellishments! I hope you enjoyed watching today's layout!

Comments