30 Days of Sketches Day 13 - Scrapbook Process 337

Because I am playing along with 30 Days of Sketches series 12 with Christy's Beautiful Life, I thought I'd do a process video for one of the days! So this scrapbook layout is based on the 13th sketch, which was created by Shannon from She's Crafty.

 

I have been using this whole scrapbook-layout-a-day thing to scrapbook my November vacation photos. These two 3x4 photos were of two places we got breakfast at on our last day in Montauk.



The background paper is Pinkfresh, and I set aside some older Pinkfresh stickers with coffee mugs and coffee pots on them specifically for these photos. I also added in some Simple Stories stickers and Paige Evans phrase cut-aparts.



The gold paper is Vicki Boutin vellum, which I have been tearing right into on my layouts! You'll see all the completed layouts as I share them on Instagram, or you can wait for my layout share video next month!

Thanks for looking!

Comments