Photoless Disney Scrapbook Page - Process 332

Welcome to another installment of Laurie scrapbooks last year's vacation without photos! Today I am trying to use up some of my Disney-themed stash and make more headway on our summer 2022 vacation. You know, before we go on summer 2023 vacation?

Check out the inspiration for this layout and how I used the products in my stash to make the page in today's scrapbook process video.

 
This scrapbook layout is going to use two 4x4 photos. The fireworks patterned paper (which I got for free from Scrapbook.com) will serve as the matting for the photos. And, of course, I'll be using fireworks photos from Disneyland.


This layout uses a lot of Simple Stories and Elle's Studio embellishments. For fireworks photos, I knew I wanted to use all of the fireworks die-cuts and puffy stickers. I also added in some enamel dots.


The banner border under the photos was created using some Simple Stories die-cut pieces and Elle's Studio banner stickers. I love combining different collections!

Thanks for looking!

Comments