Halloween Hexagons - Scrapbook Process 328

Here's a shape you might not use every day on your scrapbook layouts - hexagons! I have a small hexagon punch that allowed me to punch Halloween patterned paper into hexagons to create my background. 

However, I do not own a large hexagon punch for punching photos. Nor do I own a hexagon die-cut to cut my photos. (But I think one exists, so I need to look into that.) Instead, I had to draw my own hexagon and cut my photos myself! See it all go down in today's scrapbook process video!



This layout was inspired by a sketch at Paper Issues last month. It was such a cool way to get outside the box and rethink how I normally scrapbook. Do you use paper punches or different shapes on your scrapbook layouts very often?


The Halloween papers and majority of stickers are from Crate Paper, while the title is made of Doodlebug alphas and some alpha stickers that I've had for so long in my stash that I can't even remember who the manufacturer is.


I didn't go too heavy with the embellishments on this layout because of the hexagon background and pattern on the background paper. I like how this one came out!


Thanks for looking!

Comments