7 Photos on One Page - Simple Stories Scraplift - Process 331

Today's scrapbook layout features seven photos on one page! I initially saw a design from Simple Stories in my Scrapbook Pinterest board, and I knew it would be perfect to scraplift for these photos of my daughter's fall Healthy Kids Running Series. You can see it all come together in today's process video on my YouTube channel. (Remember to subscribe while you're there!)


 
First, I had to cut down my 4x6 photos. I took six of them and cut them to 3x3, then matted them on red cardstock to form a grid. 

The seventh photo got cut into a four-inch circle using my Creative Memories circle cutter. (I also have an oval cutter that I've never used!!) 


Once I had the placement of my photos, all I needed to do was find embellishments. Easier said than done! I scrounged through my stash to find things that fit the color scheme or that could be interpreted as "running" themed. The shoe and medal stickers actually came from a soccer-themed collection.


I hope that this layout was inspiring to you! You don't always have to do two-page layouts when you have lots of photos. 

Thanks for looking!

Comments