The ScrapRoom December Sketch Challenge - Process 298

I hope you all enjoyed the three-day weekend (if you live in the U.S.) and maybe even got some scrapbooking done. Here's a layout that I actually completed last month for The ScrapRoom's December JumpStart Sketch Challenge. Obviously, this challenge has come and gone, but you can still visit The ScrapRoom blog or Facebook group to see the original sketch and find out what the January sketch is! 

Be sure to watch today's process video to see how this circle scrapbook page came together! 


I used my Creative Memories circle-cutting system to cut large circles for the backgrounds, smaller circles for the photo mats, and then the photos. All four of these photos were originally 4x6, but I was able to cut them down and really crop out anything unnecessary. The photos are from a dairy farm field trip that my Girl Scout troop went on over the summer.


I used a Doodlebug Down on the Farm collection kit, or rather, what was left of it. I've already used it for several other pages, and cutting things into circles was a great way to use up the leftover pieces. All I needed was the brown cardstock for the background, some enamel dots from my stash, Doodlebug alpha stickers, and Tim Holtz spray in Speckled Lemonade.


I treated each circle as its own element, and I tried to do something a little different within each circle. Let me know what you think! Thanks for looking!

Comments