Off the Board - Christmas Cards - Process 300

We've made it to the end of the month, and that means it's time for Off the Board with Pineapple Papers! Head to my YouTube channel to see my process video for these Christmas cards and get the full list of hop participants. You won't want to miss out on the crafty inspiration from everyone playing along!


In preparation for December 2023, I went through my Christmas Pinterest board and found a very old pin of three Christmas cards, and I thought, "I'm going to make these cards!" Why am I making Christmas cards? Because this year, I want to send out homemade cards! Wish me luck!


For the first two cards, I used strips of paper to create a wreath and a Christmas tree. Then I added in some sequins and Pinkfresh stickers from my stash. 

The third card features an ornament - an ornament sticker from Pinkfresh on top of a patterned paper circle with a sticker sentiment.


I hope this was inspiring for you, too! Do you make handmade Christmas cards? I'd love to know what your process is. Three down, 40 more to go! Thanks for looking!

Comments