Shimelle-Inspired Disney Scrapbook Layout - Scrapbook Process 287

My first scrapbook process video of December! And this one is a Disney scrapbook layout using some of my new Disney scrapbook stuff from Elle's Studio and Simple Stories. You can catch all of my December scrapbook goodies in my December Haul Video.

And be sure to watch today's process video for more information on its inspiration, what pictures I'll be using, and more! I wonder if you can guess what pictures I might be using based on the title of this layout. Leave your guesses in the comments.

I've left space for two 4x6 photos - one is horizontal and one is vertical. A few months ago, I showed you one way to use two photos that have different orientations. This is a very similar design because it's essentially an L shape. But instead of the horizontal photo going underneath the vertical, the horizontal photo is placed next to the vertical.


There's a lot of paper layering on this 12x12 scrapbook layout, which is a lot of fun, especially if you've got leftover paper scraps that you need to use up! My background paper is actually old Bella Blvd, but I thought the red color went well with the reds in the Disney-themed lines.


I'm so excited to be making more progress on my summer 2022 vacation album. Maybe by summer 2023, I'll have all of my layouts finished and pictures printed! 

Thanks for looking!

Comments