Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration - Scraplift - Scrapbook Process 290

Today I am back with another scrapbook layout, this one as part of my Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration series! I have so many pages dog-eared in both my summer and fall issues. Today's inspiration comes from a Becki Adams layout that was published in the summer issue. I hope you'll watch my process video to see the original design and how this 12x12 scrapbook layout came together. 

 
I started with these two silly photos of me and my daughter. They were originally 4x6, but I cut them down to 3x4. (3.5 x 5 would have worked, too.) I backed the photos with some leftover blue patterned paper.


The background patterned papers came from a Michael's Recollections paper pad. I used the inner pink as the neutral/solid even though it does have stripes and different shades of pink. Becki's original layout had a white center.


The inspiration I loved most from Becki's layout was tying together the two tags at the bottom of the layout. Usually, I'll just tie twine through the hole of one tag and create a bow, so this was a different way of using the twine and creating a nice visual.

I hope you enjoyed today's layout! Thanks for looking!

Comments