Lots of Layering Scrapbook Page - Process 289

Hello again, everyone! Today I've layered up a bunch of different patterned papers to create a vertical design on a 12x12 scrapbook layout. This one was inspired by a Shimelle YouTube live, however, her design went horizontally across the page.

If you'd like to see how this came together and find out more about the picture, head to the process video on my YouTube channel.


As I did on other recent layouts, I used a lot of birthday-themed patterned papers for a non-birthday layout. I wanted a lot of pinks because this photo was taken at a breast cancer awareness walk, and pink is the official color of breast cancer awareness.


I also added a bunch of random embellishments from my stash that had pink on them: a mix tape, nail polish sticker, and pink sequins! At the walk, I received a pink ribbon to wear, and I saved it and stuck it on my layout as an embellishment.


I love the staggered layering and randomness of the embellishments. This was truly a "stash basher" and a lot of fun to make. Thanks for looking!

Comments