5 Photos, 1-Page Scrapbook Layout - Process 291

This week starts a new potential video series that is all about using five photos on one page! Don't think you can do it? Maybe today's scrapbook layout will inspire you. Watch the process video to find out how I did it!

 
The trick to using multiple photos on one page is to cut the photos to a smaller size. I started with five 4x6 photos and cut four of them down to 3x4 before backing them onto a piece of patterned paper to create a grid. 

The fifth photo got cut down into a circle shape using my Creative Memories circle-cutting system.


I really like the background for this one. It was inspired by a Shimelle YouTube Live. I think it's a great way to use up scrap paper. Just grab strips of paper and line them up next to each other. This also makes it easy to use both sides of a double-sided patterned paper, which is what I did.


I used items from my December haul, so I hope you'll watch my haul video to see what else I purchased AND subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss out on more process videos!

Thanks for looking!

Comments