5 Photos, 1 Layout, 1 Photo Flap - Scrapbook Process 292

I hope you all had a GREAT holiday! My birthday was yesterday, so if you'd like to buy me scrappy things... Just kidding! I did get some scrapbook stuff for Christmas, so stay tuned to my YouTube channel for my January haul video. And while you're over there subscribing, watch today's scrapbook process video to see how I fit five photos onto one 12x12 scrapbook page! 


Just like last week, I cut down my photos to a smaller size. I took three 4x6 photos and cut them down to 2x3. Then I took another 4x6 photo and cut it to 3.5x5. The last photo got to stay as 4x6 because I placed a 4x6 photo flap over it. The photo flap becomes the journaling spot and display for the three 2x3 photos.


I used a Simple Stories collection for these photos. They were taken at a butterfly garden, and this Simple Stories collection had a lot of butterfly stickers and embellishments. 


You can see the photo flap in the above picture. I'm going to adhere the photo flap to the page protector once I insert this layout into one. That way it's easy for people to flip open the flap and see what's underneath without having to remove the whole layout.

Thanks for looking!

Comments