Using My Scrapbook Stash - Kit 2 - Scrapbook Process 279

Today I am sharing a 12x12 scrapbook layout that I created using one of last month's Bash Your Scrapbook Stash kits. With the exception of the two background pages, everything else is random embellishments and leftover patterned paper scraps from my stash. You can see how it came together in this process video.

 

When I put my scrapbook kits together, I tried to theme them a little bit. So I have a school one, a whimsical beach one, and this one that is very summery. I decided to use it for this photo of my daughter's Girl Scouts troop making a paper bag bird's nest at one of our meetings this summer. The girls were earning a Journey badge, which takes about 6 meetings to earn!


I pulled embellishments that I thought would be a good fit for the photo, including word stickers, such as "Gather" and "Photos Please", both of which are old American Crafts. I also took some stickers from a winter-themed Doodlebug collection because the word "friends" was on one sticker and the other sticker was of a bird! Perfect for a bird's nest photo!


I really do love "shopping" my stash because I think it prompts creativity and gets you thinking about your supplies in a new way.

Thanks for looking!

Comments