Scrapbooking with Scraps & Circles - Scrapbook Process 281

I'm still scrapbooking with my homemade kits from October! Here is another summer one using a bunch of random embellishments and patterned paper scraps. You can see how it came together in today's process video.

 
I had five 4x6 photos of my daughter at our neighborhood pool, and I wanted them all to go on one page. So I used my Creative Memories circle cutter tools to cut three of those photos into circles.


I used the "Let's Summer" piece of paper act as the title, and I anchored it at the bottom of the page just underneath the 4x6 photos. I added a mermaid/seashell paper strip behind it. 

I used smaller pieces of scrap paper to create banners peeking out from behind my photos in the upper right corner, and I wanted to bring those same papers to the lefthand side of the page, too. Then I added some embellishments and splatters in my most fave Tim Holtz color Squeezed Lemonade.


Then I felt the page needed something else to finish it off, so I did a hand-drawn border! I still have some pieces leftover from this kit, so maybe one of my next process videos will be a "kill a kit" video!

Thanks for looking!

Comments