November Off the Board - Scrapbook Process 286

Welcome to the last Wednesday of the month! I am playing along with Off the Board again, and this month, I chose inspiration from Chris Robertson. Check out the original pin here.


Obviously, this is a Christmas-themed scrapbook layout, but I'm not ready to scrapbook Christmas photos yet! I do, however, have a plethora of zoo photos to scrapbook, so that's what I did for this 12x12 scrapbook layout. 

You can see how it came together in today's process video and get the full list of Off the Board hop participants.


I used the Simple Stories Into the Wild collection, which came with everything I needed to scrapbook these photos: stickers, chipboard, cut-aparts, patterned paper. I liked the original layout's layers of patterned paper as the background, so I layered mine up against a Kraft cardstock and even added a floral border sticker. (I'm still mad that manufacturers don't make their sticker borders go the full 12 inches across...)


I cut down two of my 4x6 photos into 4x4 and matted all the photos against a darker brown cardstock. I used one of the chipboard embellishments as the large title for my layout. Those make it so easy to come up with titles, and you don't have to worry about finding all the right alphas.


That's pretty much it for this layout! Thanks so much for looking and don't forget to hop a long with us!


Comments