Hexagons on a Soccer Scrapbook Layout - Scrapbook Process 284

I finally did it! I scrapbooked a soccer layout. This was an easy one to put together, once I added some soccer-themed embellishments to my stash. (Stay tuned to the Youtube channel for my December haul video!) You can see how it all came together in this process video.

 
The hexagons were punched out of scrap paper using a hexagon paper punch. Then I randomly arranged them behind the photo and even punched two of my photos into hexagons to become part of the background shape. I popped those photos up on foam tape, though, to make them stand out.


The only embellishment I originally had was a soccer ball sticker from an Echo Park collection. So I had to purchase a few more things (again, stay tuned to my December haul video!!) to make up a few embellishment clusters and create my title.


I love the way this turned out, and I hope that it inspires you to try something similar with hexagons, circles, squares, or whatever your favorite shape is!

Thanks for looking!

Comments