September Off the Board with Pineapple Papers - Scrapbook Process 269

Welcome to a very special Off the Board! This month we are all using the same image to inspire us!



Isn't it gorgeous? And here is what I came up with. Make sure to watch my process video to see how it came together, get the full list of Off the Board participants for the month, and hear some sage advice from my daughter, who likes to help me with the voiceovers.


This is another version of how you can use branding strips or patterned paper strips on a scrapbook layout. For this one, I did the full circle around the photo in the center. Because my photo was not circular, I grabbed some pre-punched paper circles from my stash and created a circular element behind the photo.


Then I added in some embellishments, including Paige Evans stickers (some of which I popped up on foam dots), Simple Stories chipboard, and enamel dots from my stash. I like the mix-and-match vibe of this layout. If you tell me to "do your thing", this is generally what's going to come out!


I also thought that sentiment was perfect for a photo of my daughter at her Kindergarten graduation party. She's certainly unique, and I want her to always do her thing!

Thanks for looking!

Comments