September Challenge YOUrself Scrapbook Challenge - Scrapbook Process 265

It's time for another scrapbook challenge at Challenge YOUrself! This month we're doing the opposite of last month's "hard times" challenge. Now you get to scrapbook how you celebrate good times!

Be sure to visit the Challenge YOUrself blog to see what the rest of the design team created and get all the details on how to enter the challenge. You must use a photo of YOU somewhere on your scrapbook page.  

And now onto what I created. You can watch how this page came together in my process video. (I even had help from my daughter.)


How do we celebrate good times? Well, for National Donut Day, we drive around to Dunkin' Donuts until we can find one that still has donuts left! That's how!


I didn't have a whole lot of donut-themed supplies. That 3x4 card that says "Yes You Can" was a lucky find in my "big embellishments" scrap drawer. I'm so glad I happened to be looking through there for embellishments. 

To add more circular elements (because donuts are circles), I threw in some Doodlebug Designs doilies and a Pinkfresh circle piece that I had cut out from a 12x12 sheet of patterned paper.


All of the other papers were just random scraps that needed to be used up, so I layered them behind the photo, and easy peasy, this layout was done!

Thanks for looking!

Comments