1 Sketch, 4 Ways - Scrapbook Process 268

I am so excited to be bringing you another installment in my 1 Sketch, 4 Ways series - FINALLY! I was inspired by creating along with Shimelle during one of her September Lives. I liked the layout design so much that I recreated it a second time...and then a third... and then a fourth! 

If you watch today's process video, you'll see how the fourth layout came together (which is photographed in detail below) and see what the other three layouts look like.


I love that I was able to transform a 12x12 design into a Traveler's Notebook design. The same basic idea is there - paper strips along the sides of the spread with three photos - but obviously, it's on a much smaller scale.


I printed out my 2x3 photos with my Canon Ivy mini printer. I don't use the printer all that often, but when I do, I'm so glad that I have it. The 2x3 size is perfect for smaller albums like my December Daily and this vacation-themed Traveler's Notebook from Paper House Productions that I've been working on.

For embellishments, I added in some travel stuff from last month's Best of Both Worlds kit, and I really like the arrangements of clusters that I created. It's so much fun to merge collections!

Thanks for looking!

Comments