Two-Page Traveler's Notebook Spread - Scrapbook Process 261

Today I'm sharing another spread in my vacation Traveler's Notebook. I started this one a few weeks ago using 2x3 photos that I had printed from my Canon Ivy, although these photos are from an August 2021 trip, so this whole album has been a long time in the making. 

If you want to see how I put these two pages together, head over to my YouTube channel for the process video.


I covered the base of the pages with Dylusions white paint to cover up the pre-printed stuff since I wasn't going to be using that as part of my layout. Then, inspired by Shimelle, I cut patterned paper into 2x2 squares and used those squares to change up the background of the pages even more.


I didn't do any journaling on these pages because I had already provided journaling about the photos on the previous two-page spread. (And you can see that process video here.) So all I really needed to do with this spread was add in a few embellishments - all from Paper House Productions, for the most part - and finish up with some splatters!


I need to print out the next batch of pictures for this mini vacation and type up the journaling for it. I'll try to do another process video so you can continue to get ideas for your next Traveler's Notebook if that is something that you like to do!

Comments