Killing My July BOBW Kit with Shimelle - Scrapbook Process 255

So today's scrapbook process video is one that uses up some of the last bits and pieces from my July Best of Both Worlds kit. I followed along with a Shimelle YouTube Live to scrapbook this one. I took her main design (bisected background, stenciling mixed media, and lots of layers behind the photo) to finally get this selfie scrapbooked.

 
Instead of using an ink pad with the stencil, I sprayed it with Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide Spray. I like that effect, and it's another way for you to use your stencils! Then I did a few splatters of that same color. 

Most of the embellishments are from the July BOBW kit, however, I did add in a few other pieces from my stash. So you'll see a Pretty Little Studio tag at the top, a Crate Paper chipboard frame, and a Simple Stories die-cut. I just needed a few extra things to round out the layout.


And that's pretty much it! This photo was just a silly selfie that I took showcasing one of my favorite dairy-free yogurt brands. I swear I'm going to make a favorite dairy-free yogurts post here, so stay tuned! Thanks for looking!

Comments