January 2022 Pocket Page - Scrapbook Process 260

I've got another scrapbook layout for my Pocket Page playlist on YouTube! Today I created a 12x12 pocket page for January 2022. These are all the photos that don't have a specific story. They are just kind of random and don't really need their own layouts. You can see how it came together in this process video.

 
I am using a Simple Stories collection and Scrapbook.com pocket pages. I purchased a variety pack of the pocket pages because the variety pack had a lot of different layouts, and the one I used for my January photos was all vertical 4x6 pockets.


I even made a shaker pocket in one of the 4x6 pockets using a free sequins mix that I got with my Piece Craft Love order. I sealed it up with my We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool.


As I did with my monthly pocket pages for 2021, I included a calendar cut-apart and circled the dates that all of the pictures in this spread were taken. As you can see from this spread, I have a lot of photos and most of them were taken on the same day!


And that's it for today! Thanks for looking!

Comments