Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series - Part 19 - Scrapbook Process 252

I'm back with another installment in my Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series! This is my 19th take on something from these magazines, and you can find all the process videos I've made in this series right here on my YouTube channel! 

But first, make sure you watch today's process video so you can see how this birthday-themed scrapbook layout came together.


I loved the grid of 3x4 cards behind the photo. This is definitely a design that you can interpret in multiple ways, though I chose to take it pretty literally for my first go-round. I used cut-aparts from a birthday-themed patterned paper, and then cut two other pieces of patterned cardstock down to size.


I broke into my stash for the embellishments and title. I didn't have anything that was specifically birthday, so I just went with random stuff from my June Best of Both Worlds kit! And I think it worked pretty well - especially considering that this isn't a real birthday photo! Watch my video to find out the full story.


I also used washi tape on this layout! I purchased a pack of cheap washi tape at Dollar Tree a few months ago, and it makes an appearance here or there - usually as a way to adhere twine or ribbon or something like that. But this time I used it in a decorative way.

Thanks for looking!

Comments