Paper Issues Day 2 July Sketch - Scrapbook Process 251

Today's Tuesday scrapbook process video is my take on day 2 of the Paper Issues July sketch-a-day challenge. Head over to their Facebook group to see all the cool group member-created sketches!

Be sure to see how this 12x12 scrapbook layout came together in my process video!


I pulled a bunch of patterned papers that I thought would go well together, and then I cut them down to 6x6 and created a fan behind the photo. After that, I just needed to add in embellishments. This is a photo of my husband and daughter at a basketball game, but I didn't have any basketball-themed embellishments. (Or basketball-themed paper, for that matter.)


So I just shopped my stash and tried to find random stickers and stuff that would work!

I created the title using alpha stickers and a hashtag paper punch that I got on sale at Michael's several years ago. I rarely use it, but I'm glad I had it for this layout!


And that's about it for today! Thanks for looking!

Comments