Almost "Killing" a Not Just for Boys Kit Club Kit with Style - Scrapbook Process 253

So I ALMOST "killed" my Not Just for Boys Kit Club kit. I say "almost" because I still have a few embellishments, alpha stickers, and bits of paper left. So technically, I can still make SOMETHING out of those pieces. But today's 12x12 scrapbook layout was a great way to use up a lot of what was left in the kit! You can see how it all came together in my process video.

 
That green brick paper was so perfect for these photos because I'm wearing a green shirt and the walls in my daughter's bedroom are green. But I toned down the green by placing the cement gray paper in the center and using the brick as a border.


I combined the two sets of alphas from the kit to create the title. I love those small maroon letters, but I can not for the life of me pronounce or spell the manufacturer! The "smile" is American Crafts Thickers.


Because the Thickers had gold in them, I did some gold splatters with my Nuvo Mica Mist in Antique Gold to finish things off. I like the way everything is layered here. The Pretty Little Studio frames are such a fun accent to stick behind photos and use as layering pieces instead of framing a photo. 

Thanks for looking!

Comments