8x8 Shadow Box Scrapbook Layout - Process 250

I'm doing something a little different with my Tuesday scrapbook process video. Instead of making a 12x12 layout to go into a scrapbook album, I made an 8x8 layout to go into a shadow box picture frame. You can see how it all came together here!


I used the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Weathered Garden collection because it looked like it would be perfect for a family theme. And that's what I scrapbooked, even though I covered it up for privacy. It's a photo of my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and their baby. I'm making this as a gift for my sister-in-law!


I used a Paper Issues sketch to get me started. I loved combining the different embellishments on this one - flat stickers, puffy stickers, and a chipboard frame. I finished it off with some splatters of Nuvo Mica Mist in Antique Gold.


Once the mixed media was dry, I placed the layout inside an 8x8 shadow box frame that I got at Michael's. 

I hope this gives you an idea for how to make a homemade gift for someone! Thanks for looking!

Comments