Challenge YOUrself Mood Board Challenge - Scrapbook Process 240

Hi everyone! Today there is a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself, and it's a mood board challenge. All you have to do is take inspiration from the mood board (color, images, theme) and include a photo of YOU somewhere on your scrapbook page. Here is what I created, and you can see how it came together in this process video:

 
I was really inspired by the mood board's feathers and the colors blue and gold. The last Not Just for Boys Kit Club that I purchased had just the pieces I needed! Because the kit was fall-themed, I paired it with this selfie of me wearing my favorite scarf.


I had a lot of fun putting this one together, layering up all the pieces behind the photo and backing those pre-cut cut files. (That's the only way to go for me!) I also added in some dark blue enamel dots from my stash just to build out those embellishment clusters a bit more.


And even some of the packaging from the kit makes an appearance on this layout. You'll just have to watch the process video to find out which piece is actually part of the Not Just for Boys Kit Club packaging. I love that they make some of their pieces reusable!

Thanks for looking!

Comments