Scrapbooking with April Best of Both Worlds Kit - Scrapbook Process 233

Welcome back to the blog! Today I'm sharing another layout made using the April Best of Both Worlds Kit. We're working with the May kit now, so if you want to see any process videos using that kit, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel! In the meantime, here is the process video for this 12x12 scrapbook layout, based on the last Live that Shimelle filmed in April. 


Yes, those butterflies have been fussy cut! (I just learned this month that Shimelle does not like the term "fussy cutting" AND that the term originated from the quilting community. Interesting!)


I thought this one-photo design would be perfect for this random photo of my daughter at Target. She was home sick from school (just with a cold), so we went to Target and got her a special toy to help her feel better. When she saw the dog statue, she wanted to pose for a photo.


Even though the April kit was very heavy on spring and outdoor themes, I still felt I was able to use it for photos that did not fit those themes. Case in point! Thanks so much for looking!

Comments