30 Days of Sketches Two-Page Layout - Scrapbook Process 230

Once again, I'm slowly making my way through series 9 of 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life. If you'd like to see how I interpreted this two-page sketch from the original, then head over to my YouTube channel and watch the process video!


 

I purchased an outdoor-themed page kit from Paper Issues to make this layout. The only thing I had to add to the kit was the yellow cardstock. The kit came with one sheet of white cardstock, but to do the two-page spread, I needed a background that was the same on both sides. Luckily, I had this yellow cardstock in my stash.


I also added some PhotoPlay stickers of a bonfire and s'mores. I've been saving those for probably two years just waiting to have photos that would fit! I was glad to incorporate them into this page kit, which is primarily Doodlebug Designs.


So I think I lied above. I added more than the yellow cardstock from my stash - obviously! The PhotoPlay stickers AND the orange and white twine. The twine has been in my stash since the fall when I purchased it at Dollar Tree. I thought it gave some nice texture and dimension to this layout.

And that's it! Thanks for looking!

Comments